Traffic blitz leads to speeding charges for 67 drivers
Members of the Traffic Unit conducted an enforcement blitz yesterday across Chatham-Kent:
- 67 motorists were charged with speeding
- Six motorists were charged with not wearing a seatbelt
- One motorist was charged with driving with a hand-held device
- One motorist was charged with driving while under suspension
- Seven motorists were charged with various other Highway Traffic Act offences
Police remind all drivers that educational initiatives and enforcement will continue throughout the year.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.