Applications sought for municipal boards and committees
The Municipality of Chatham-Kent is currently recruiting volunteer citizen appointments to various Local Boards and Committees of Council.
Municipal officials say applications can be completed online by visiting the municipal website www.chatham-kent.ca. Paper copies can also be picked up at any Municipal Centre.
Applications must be completed online or paper copies returned to any Municipal Centre by Friday, November 2nd at 2 p.m.
The following Chatham-Kent Local Boards and Committees of Council are recruiting citizen members for the 2018 – 2022 term:
- Accessibility Advisory Committee
- Age Friendly Committee
- Blenheim Landfill Liaison Committee
- Chatham-Kent Board of Health (Indigenous Representative)
- Chatham-Kent Museum Advisory Committee
- Chatham-Kent Police Services Board
- Chatham-Kent Public Library Board
- CK Plan 2035 Advisory Committee (formerly the Strategic Priority Advisory Committee)
- Committee of Adjustment
- Community Development Advisory Committee
- Court of Revision for Local Improvements
- Drainage Board
- Municipal Heritage Committee
- Ridge House Museum Advisory Committee
- Ridge Landfill Liaison Committee
Information about each of these committees can be found on Local Government / Council section of the municipal website www.chatham-kent.ca.