$120,000 damage in fire

Erieau – On Thursday January 26, just before 5 PM an accidental fire started from a pick up that was set ablaze while the owner was working on the vehicle.  The owner received minor burns from the accident.  There was heavy smoke blowing across the road when firefighters arrived.  Gasoline and propane present in the garage hindered firefighting efforts as they worked to knock down the blaze.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.

You must be logged in to post a comment Login